Goals and Strategic Initiatives
Ensure our programs are contemporary and deliver effective outcomes.
- Best practice principles and evidence underpin all our creative work, service development and planning
- Develop strategies to manage service disruption that support clients and families
- Review program outcomes to monitor for good practice and value for money
Credible and Respected
Build our influence through advocacy, community engagement and partnerships.
- Advocate and take action on issues that affect the people and communities we work with
- Engage and partner with the community in our work
- Undertake activities to showcase Sunnyhaven, its clients, and staff across the community.
Capable and Engaged Staff
Skilled and qualified staff and leaders who are valued for their contributions and care about the
work they do.
- Engage a capable and committed workforce
- Support professional and skills development
- Create a culture that empowers and enables people to succeed together
Sustainable and Dynamic
Thrive as an organisation with skilled and authentic leadership.
- Deliver effective corporate governance
- Improve our financial performance
- Make best use of our assets
- Strengthen our market position
- Achieve and/or maintain quality best practice standards