HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Sunnyhaven offers a wide range of support services that will help your loved one set goals, become as independent as possible, and feel included.
Two bedrooms available – Split level home. 1 Bedroom upstairs (smaller room). 1 bedroom downstairs (larger room)
• 7-bedroom home. 6 bedrooms for residents. 1 room for staff.
• Shared areas include: kitchen, dining room, lounge area, outside laundry
• 2 accessible bathrooms
• Fully fenced backyard and BBQ area
• Split level home
• Windows fitted with blinds and locks
• Mirrored built in wardrobe in upstairs bedroom. Double built-in wardrobe in downstairs bedroom
• Short walk to local shops which include coffee shop, chemist and small grocery store.
• Bus stop close by.
• 3-minute drive to local train station and shopping centre.
Vacancy suited for males aged 45-70 years and enjoys living in Supported Independent Living.
Current participants ages range from between 55-65 years of age. These participants attend a variety of programs during the week or have 1:1 support to assist them reach their goals in life.
Current staff ratio is 1:4 with sleepover support overnight.
Staff have a wide range of skills and experience in all areas of disability work.