Our values describe what is important to us, as people and as an organisation.
- We encourage autonomy and celebrate people’s talents.
- We support each other to do our best at all times.
- We are kind to people.
- We are honest, accountable and reliable.
- We care for others and for ourselves.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We love that everyone is different.
- We are creative and seek to find joy in the things we do.
- We will make the NDIS fit you; not make you fit the NDIS.
- We are driven by our purpose, not profit.
- We take time to connect with people, and we listen to what you have to say.
- We are responsible, and create safe spaces where you have what you need and more.